Written by: Ly Phan
Do you have a presentation, an interview or a networking coming up? Wondering the best place to get business attire? Here are herNetwork’s top 5 choices to get business professional as well as business casual outfits.
- Ann Taylor: They always have sales going on. For example, they just had a 50% off all sale items online using the code Fall50. Students discounts are always available when you purchase in store.
- Zara: They have great trendy and not too expensive selections for both men and women and with their physical store right on Newbury St., you can explore Boston while shopping.
- Target: This option might come as a surprise but Target does offer a great variety of business clothing for women. A new collaborative line, Who What Wear, is coming to Target and offers clothes at a $30 price range.
- ASOS: Although ASOS does not have a physical store, it offers free shipping on all orders, clothing at all price ranges, and many discounts.
- Express: Express is known for selling business casual and other business attire and although many college students view their style as a bit odd, the quality is very high.